Tuesday 24 September 2019

Workshop 01

In this workshop we learnt about flow-carts and how to use them properly. This exercise included a video on traffic lights. I am aware of flow-carts, and I am aware of how to use them but in this workshop I was able to learn more about them. In the workshop we learnt more about flow-charts. Learning how to use flow-charts are a big help as I believe they help in planning and organising your thoughts so that you can go back and change things as well as helping you in remembering what you worked on. Throughout this year I plan to use flow-charts more and more as I believe they can help massively on trying to organise group work and other assignment works. Trying to explain flow-charts in simple english was difficult.

Personally, working in groups is difficult. I want to be able to be confident in interacting with students in my year, and by having to do more group work it will allow me to come outside of my shell and learn how to work with people as a group. Interactivity can be stressful however this course is based on working together, and when we graduate we need to know how to work and interact with the people around us. It will not always be easy because everyone will have other ideas and/or not agree with yours. Everyone has different views and this can come as a challenge during group works.

Reflection can be hard to write about but with time I believe it will become simpler. I enjoy having to reflect back on the class because if I had not written about it the experience and lessons would have been lost in my memory. I get to improve my vocabulary as well as learning about new things along the way! I hope to improve my writing and reflections more this year as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment