Tuesday 3 March 2020

Reading 6

This week I have begun writing out my headings, sub-headings and the content for my sub-topics. I have been typing out my research into a word document which I am now beginning to transfer onto the online Google Docs.

As time goes on I am finding it easier to write about my sub-topics. I still find it difficult to put all my research into my own words as I am not great at English and phrasing especially about game design as I don't know a lot about it and when researching I found it difficult to put it all together into my own words.

My Current Google Docs.

So far I think I'm doing well, however, I am still finding it difficult to find articles and journals on my sub-topics. I was lucky in finding two great sources however finding others has been difficult and is continuing to be tough. I have found some small sources and journals - however these do not give great detail on my chosen sub-topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment