Wednesday 25 September 2019

Assignments

Reading about all the assignments we have to do, including extra credits, does seem a little overwhelming as it's all very new to me. I have never written blog posts (or commented on others blogs) and it seems interesting. I am eager to read other people's blogs and see their thoughts on the module and our assignments.

I am intrigued by the projects mentioned. I'd to see what the projects will be like and what we will have to do. This is very different from our usual classes as we have more room to do as we would like. There are certain guidelines but we are much more free to express ourselves.

The Wikipedia Trails extra credit assignments really intrigued me. It's an extra credit assignment I could see myself doing a lot. As well as that I curious about the Tech Tasks.

Coffee Shop Artist (Source: Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment