Wednesday 25 September 2019

Technology

A lot of the technology and apps mentioned in the post I am quite familiar with. Starting out this blog I was somewhat familiar with it already as I had used it in the past, however, I did not write up my own blog entries so that is something I am getting used to. Now that I have written over five posts I am slowly getting more familiar and it has now become fun to write.

I am hoping that throughout this semester we will learn to use sites and apps that are a little more complicated in order to get used to using them for when we graduate. I would like to learn using more advanced programs so I could expand my blog more.

So far I like what we are doing and the things we are learning, but after reading and watching Growth Mindset I would like to challenge myself more and learn more about media and technology.

MultiMedia (Source: Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment