Friday 27 September 2019

Time Strategies

Ever since I went into Secondary school my main goal was to get work done as soon as I received it. This 'strategy' has really helped me in college. I would always try my best to get the work done as soon as I was told what I had to do. However, plans do change and sometimes you may not be home or may not have the time you planned to finish the work. My strategy was to always get it done when I had free time, and I have a lot of free time.

Because I don't have a job (believe me I wish I did) I have a lot of time to get my work done. I would get a lot of work done during the weekend because I would almost always be at home. Even if I did have a job getting work done as soon as I could would always be my strategy because it's always worked for me. I don't like leaving assignments and work to the last minute. I get too anxious and stressed knowing the deadline is itching closer and I have no work complete.

The two articles I read were 'Time Management Tips Just for Creatives by Amanda Oliver' and 'Realistic Study Plans by Amanda Collins'. Although most articles I read about time strategies don't really help me I do enjoy seeing different ways to manage my time. I have tried out many strategies, unfortunately none have really worked for me. Nonetheless, I still enjoy reading the articles.

Everyone works different. It's important to find a way to manage your work load correctly and it may take some (or a lot) of time to find it but in the end it will pay off.

Time Management Quotes (Source: Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment