Wednesday 4 December 2019

Unity Free Tutorials

Unity Logo (Source).

This week I have found Unity tutorials on linking all my screens together, adding my end game screen and finishing up my game. I have come to the conclusion that I will not be adding any more assets or interactive assets to my game. I have also been working on trying to make a timer for my game and having it work. I have found 2D tutorials that have shown me how to include a timer and countdown in my game and after much struggle I hope that this time my game timer and countdown will work! I am very happy with all the assets I have added in my game however after getting feedback I have decided to try add a torch light to my game as I will not be including any enemies and want to make the game a little more difficult. So far, all the tutorials work great and I am having no problems finishing my game! I hope to try touch it up before week 12 so that it looks a little bit better!

No comments:

Post a Comment