Monday 7 October 2019

Unity Tutorial 2

Unity Logo (Source)

I found that using Unity is quite simple when following a tutorial, however, I am nervous to start my own game as I will have to search up many tutorials about the coding C#. So far I find learning about Unity interesting. The most difficult part is not making mistakes in the code, which happens to me quite often as I am still getting used to it. The tutorial was helpful as I will want to add sound and make collectable objects disappear and this tutorial showed just how to do that. Being shown how to make a cursor was interesting and not as complicated as I thought it would be. It was fun to be able to create something like that and made me feel excited to build my own game. Throughout the tutorials I still found C# to be quite challenging and without the tutorials I would be very lost but I don't plan to give up this challenge and will continue my best to learn the coding!

No comments:

Post a Comment