Tuesday 12 November 2019

Review Week Comments and Feedback

Feedback In:

The quality of the comments and feedback I have been receiving is extremely helpful. They have been very detailed and helpful comments which have helped me improve the quality of my game. They have been extremely nice comments that have made me really happy when reading! So to everyone who has left a comment on my blog so far; thank you for making my day! Comments I found useful were ones that involved questions about the game. As I may not be considering everything, when someone reads and comments about my game idea with questions I sometimes find ones I have no considered. These help me add better gameplay and add things I wouldn't have considered if it weren't for the comment.

Feedback out:

I like to believe that I leave good comments. Although they are not amazing I hope that each week I leave comments I am improving little by little. It helps me to read some questions on feedback strategies as I can come up with better comments to give. I hope to improve greatly by the end of the year with commenting and giving feedback!

Feedback Image (Source).

Blog comments:

The introduction blog posts have been a big help in getting to know people in my year. I have read their introduction blogs and have come to find out things I wouldn't have known otherwise. It is interesting to read them as I find myself having quite a few things in common with a couple people in my year. Again, I wouldn't have known we had things in common if it weren't for the introduction blog posts. I am happy with my introduction blog, I think it shows who I am. After reading some people's posts I feel I could have included a couple of other things about myself such as saying how much I enjoy traveling, but, I don't think I will change my posts as it's not something major. 

Looking forward:

At the start of the semester I experimented with blog styles and found that creating my own blog with my own colours better than picking a ready-made theme. I do not think I will be changing my blog style as I'm very happy with the current theme and style! The only think I hope to improve is at giving people better and more helpful feedback. I am happy with everything else and I look forward to giving better feedback in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment