Tuesday 12 November 2019

Week 9 Progress

Looking back:

So far I am extremely happy with my progress. Even if I do not have a weekly routine, I try my best to complete all tasks, or as many as I can, in one day. By doing so it gives me more time to focus on my game. I try my best to get ahead of the tasks so that I do not fall behind or have a lot to catch up with. So far I have not used any extra credit options. The class assignments I enjoy the most would be the Unity tutorials. I prefer to work over reading and writing. I like doing the tutorials because I feel accomplished when I finish the tutorial and see my finished product up and running! It feels more rewarding then simply reading articles and writing about them, not that I don't enjoy them at all it's that my preference stands with Unity tutorials. 

Looking forward:

I do not think that I need to make any changes as I like how things are going at this moment. I do want to learn more about Unity and hopefully create a decent, playable game. I look forward to seeing how my game will turn out in the end and what everyone will think of it. It will be nerve wrecking to see what people think but I think it's all part of the process of doing something completely new.

Image:

Motivational Quote (Source).

No comments:

Post a Comment