Saturday 15 February 2020

Unity Tutorial 03

In this weeks Unity tutorial we learnt how to control the moving vehicle so that it will hit the road but then we gain control of the vehicle. We will program the vehicle so that when the player presses the up/down arrows, the vehicle will move forward and backward and when the player presses the left/right arrows, the vehicle will turn.

Because my code was unsuccessful the last tutorial it made it difficult to continue the coding in this tutorial as the vehicle was already meant to be moving forward, but in my game, that is a problem. Although I have my code as needed be, my game correctly set up as shown in the tutorials - there is still error but I am hoping to fix this.


Unwanted errors to be fixed.

After many attempts at trying to fix this code it did not work. I will, however, try to make a new project and hope to restart this tutorial in hopes that it will fix. But for now, my coding is not working as errors are there and my script is not working with my game. I then went and uninstalled Unity and installed the newest version.

By installing the new version I was able to start the tutorials again. This time my coding worked perfectly! I followed the previous tutorials and ended the tutorials with the exact game. I am very happy with my finished tutorial game and look forward to trying the next tutorials.

Game fixed and working perfectly!

Finished game.

No comments:

Post a Comment